At PortaBrella.ca we respect that you are providing us with personal and confidential information such as credit card numbers, email addresses and telephone numbers. We never have and never will share this information with other parties. In fact, we do not use this information to solicit future sales on our own behalf.
We use your email address only to send you confirmation of your order (and, subsequently, a Canada Post tracking #.)
Our shopping cart and credit card verification programs are so secure that we never have access to your entire credit card number. All processing is done third-party with (Verisign’s) secure and encrypted programs (www.verisign.com) .
We are committed to protecting your privacy online. Our pledge is to safeguard any information we collect associated with you and your name, and will use this information only as you request.
When you make an online purchase, the information you provide allows us to process and fulfill your order, and to notify you of your order status. We need to know your name, email address and billing address which is stored along with a record of products your purchase. We also need to know your credit card number and expiration date. Once an online order has been confirmed, credit card information is not reused.
We use a secure server. When your browser communicates with a secure server all information is encrypted for privacy and security. This technology makes it safer to transmit your credit card information over the Internet.
Only authorized employees have access to stored information. We safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures, and we continually assess new technology for protecting information. Our employees are trained to understand and comply with these information principles.
PortaBrella.ca will not sell, trade nor rent your personal information collected online to third parties.
Our site is not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information about you. We cannot, for instance, determine your email address by examining electronic records. We do use electronic records to compile statistics about how collectively our visitors interact with our Web site. These records are anonymous.
Warranty, Return Policy & Product Information/Guarantee
*NOTE – Your satisfaction is important. Upon receipt of your umbrella please check the contents immediately for defects, missing items or damage of any kind. Contact customer service for any reason. We can ship within 5 days of notification. *
If you are dissatisfied with a purchase simply return it within 45 days for a refund on PURCHASE PRICE (shipping costs are not refundable). PortaBrella.ca does not pay for the cost to return items. Products returned must be unused and in resale condition and are subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Products which may be defective or damaged in shipping will be replaced or refunded at the discretion of PortaBrella.ca.
- Our refund policy does not cover products damaged due to neglect, improper usage or application, wind damage or other acts of nature such as fading, sun rot or mildew.
- Our refund/warranty policy only covers products intended for private use and does not cover products intended for commercial, public, 3rd party or rental usages.
- PortaBrella.ca reserves the right to make a selection on the customer’s behalf in order to expedite the shipping process if a particular color or design of a product has not been included with the customer’s order.
- Returned packages are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Canada Post now charges shippers for packages returned as refused or otherwise undeliverable. Orders returned as such will be credited less the return shipping fees and the aforementioned stocking fee.
- We rely on our customers to provide us with all customer information required to ship your order in a timely manner. Canada Post charges Shade Canada $8 for each address correction. PortaBrella.ca reserves the right to assess these charges to the customer’s account when the customer has failed to provide a full and accurate shipping address.
- Canada Post makes one (1) delivery attempt to residential addresses, after which, they can then be picked up at the local post office. Canada Post charges for the return. PortaBrella.ca reserves the right to assess all return shipping fees (not to exceed the original shipping charges) to the customer’s account.
Returned items must be shipped to:
Portabrella Customer Service
16536 80A Ave.